Family Action Organization (“FAO”) was formed in June of 2007 for the following purposes:
- Preserve and promote the Judeo-Christian values that have made the United States the greatest nation in history.
- Protect and strengthen traditional family values.
- Defend religious freedoms for individuals, groups and churches.
- Mobilize Christians for effective community, social and political action.
- Inform Christians of the anti-Christian culture that mocks and attacks the Bible and the Christian Faith in the news media, music, movies, television, politics and other places.
- Equip Christians to bring faith and reason back together in order to render Christian faith relevant to modern life.
- Crusade on behalf of the unborn and contend for the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death.
- Oppose racism, every form of greed, selfishness, and vice, and all forms of sexual immorality.
If you are interested in getting involved and making a difference please feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you. We are located in Dallas, Texas.
God bless you